The Edgecrusher Collab The Edgecrusher Collab

sigh

Come on man. You know it would of actually saved you some effort if you used some tweens, and made it a lot better.

Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

Pleasantly surprised

Alright I'm going to have to admit, I was expecting this to suck. The jokes in the beginning I thought were kinda lame. But as I continued to watch, the more and more I found the plot to be genuinely entertaining. Then I was pretty amused by the Breakfast Club reference, thought the feral vice principal to be a creative touch, and laughed at loud when he jumped the fence. So you totally turned me around and showed that this was truly awesome. There was never any doubt as to the quality of the animation and artwork however. That is spot-on and very professional looking. Great job, and keep up the good work.

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks, sometimes what happens is you get more into it as the movie goes along I guess.

In the Dark-Teaser In the Dark-Teaser

Amazing

If the execution is even half as good as the premise it will be the greatest flash I've ever seen. I'd love to read the comics too. You are very talented, I hope those comics get published, I would buy every single one. I'm an avid comic book reader, and no lie this is something I would get in a heartbeat.

Comick responds:

Thanks for the motivation! I'm really happy to see the premise is getting good feedback. And I'm definitely going to try scanning or getting another set of prints made for people who want to dive right into the comics rather than wait for the toons :D (Glad to see there is interest in them too!) ^_^

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

I just asploded from the cuteness

Amazing animation. And like half the time I was going awwwwwwwwwwwww. Your animations are the cutest animations ever. And I watch Pucca so thats saying a lot.

WeRBopBop #15 WeRBopBop #15

Excellent

I have no idea why people make such a big deal about the tweening. If you get the desired effect than great, which you completely achieved. Who cares if you tweened when you could of spent 50 times longer on it. Sheesh. Awesome stuff, I love every bit of it.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Awesome

Nice collaborative effort. I loved the ren and stimpy-esque animation in the beginning.

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

Well done

I love the animation style. And I loved the art. The animation just seemed so satisfying especially with the sound effects. In the same way landing an uppercut in a video game is satisfying.